Judith Donovan CBE
Judith Donovan CBE was one of the first female entrepreneurs in Yorkshire, founding her own marketing agency in 1982, which she grew to over 50 staff, and a turnover of £12.5 million, before selling to her managers in 2000.
Since then she has pursued a Non–Executive and Trustee career, primarily in the Public and Third sectors, and currently is;
- Trustee, Science Museum Group & Chair Advisory Board National Science and Media Museum
- Trustee, National Army Museum & Director National Army Museum Trading Ltd
- Chair, Ripon Cathedral Council & Honorary Lay Canon
- Chair, Keep Me Posted Campaign
- Chair, Royal Mail’s Strategic Mailing Partnership & Member PAF Advisory Board
Previously she has been Chair of Eden Project Ltd, Vice Chair of Postwatch, a Millennium Commissioner, a Director of HSE, BIG Lottery Fund and also Chair of the Yorkshire Tourist Board, Chair of Bradford TEC, President of Bradford Chamber of Commerce, a Trustee of Northern Ballet and the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust and also a DEFRA appointed member on both the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority and the British Wool Marketing Board.